Erik KehoeGranada Hills, CA US
- Open Mic: Lars Lindstrom July 14, 2022 The second generation factory team manager provides insight on the Honda HRC program and his background from cleaning the shop floor to managing the race team.
- 50 Years of Pro Motocross: 1986 April 25, 2022 At the end of the year, Team's USA's trio of Johnson, Bailey, and O’Mara would put down the most dominant win ever in Motocross des Nations history.
- Open Mic: Kenny, Chase and the Chase January 5, 2022 Honda hasn’t won the AMA Supercross Championship since 2003. As we ask every year: Can one of the red riders get it done? Roczen and Sexton state their case.
- The List: Storylines Part Two December 22, 2021 More action to follow when the season gets started.
- The List: Mechanics and Managers on the Move October 12, 2021 Seems like more mechanics, team managers and trainers than usual will be swapping around for the 2022 season. Find out where they are going.
- Racerhead #39 September 24, 2021 This week in your sport.
- Team Honda HRC Manager Erik Kehoe to Retire September 20, 2021 Honda HRC's team manager Erik Kehoe has announced he will step down from his role within the team.
- The List: First To Five July 14, 2021 The 2021 250F Class marks the first season with five different winners in the first five rounds.
- The List: The Backdrop of High Point History June 16, 2021 Davey Coombs chronicles the historic looks of High Point, through a new track feature unveiled this weekend.
- The List: First Glimpses (Volume 1) February 26, 2021 Looking back at the first time motocross legends appeared in print.
- Open Mic: Tomac and Roczen, Ready Again January 13, 2021 Can the superstars remain super?
- 250 Words: Honda HRC's Transition Back to 250 January 7, 2021 “The advantages of the new structure with the 250 program joining the 450 team here at Team Honda HRC, we are integrating them into our team to being one, united, stronger team,” said Erik Kehoe.
- Five Guys, One Question October 7, 2020 What’s the best rivalry our sport has ever seen?
- One Race, One Page June 23, 2020 The 1985 High Point 125 National.
- The List: Last Turn Turnovers February 7, 2020 Recalling some of the most memorable last-turn position changes.