Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- June 30, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by one of the biggest trainers in the sport to talk about his work with Hammaker and others now, his rise in the sport with Tedesco, and more.
- June 23, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by former factory Kawasaki mechanic Dan Worley to talk about his championship winning days, his company Suspension Direct, and more.
- June 15, 2022 Host Steve Matthes is joined by the former Moto XXX and JGR Yamaha rider to talk about his best races, walking away from the sport, what he’s doing now, and much more.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- June 20, 2022 Jasons Weigandt and Thomas join host Steve Matthes to review round four, including Sexton's museum-quality moto win, Tomac pounding the toughest lines, the Lawrence brothers' battle, Dungey's podium bid and more.
- June 13, 2022 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to recap everything from round three, including ET3 vs KR94, the Jett and the Chef, Sexton’s title chances, and more.
- June 6, 2022 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to recap everything from round two, including ET3, Jettson, Anderson, and more.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- June 17, 2022 When Antonio Cairoli crossed the ocean to line up at the 2022 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross opener, he became just the latest in a long line of motocross racers who left the comfort of home to try their luck on the other side of the world. (Read or listen)
- May 6, 2022 As Lucas Oil Pro Motocross celebrates its 50-year history in 2022, we take a look back at the first season of the AMA National Motocross Championship. (Read or listen)
- April 8, 2022 At one point this season in Monster Energy AMA Supercross, the top three riders in points were all racing for new teams—and it may even end up that way. (read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- June 22, 2022 Jason Weigandt chats with the two long-time title contenders in this podcast and video.
- June 9, 2022 Jason Weigandt and Jason Thomas ask the nine-time World Champion how his U.S. foray came to be, and how it's going.
- May 25, 2022 Featuring Tomac, Ferrandis, Dungey, Cairoli, Plessinger, Roczen, and more.
Matthes & Weege bring you back to the legendary races of yesteryear, reliving the excitement with riders who were in them. For older episodes, search Re-Raceables in your podcast app.
- April 28, 2022 Weege and Matthes break down Matt Goerke's his sole pro win. Then the duo is joined by then-Yamaha team manager Jimmy Perry to talk about the day.
- April 7, 2022 Weege and Matthes—then Jeremy Martin—break down the 2014 Pro Motocross opener where J-Mart goes 1-1 and wins his first national on an all-new Yamaha YZ250F.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- December 27, 2021 We have almost all the Bat Bros in studio for this one, including Daniel Blair, Hobo Nick, Andy Gregg, Vincent "V$" Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe Gallo. This week we have some BIG announcements that you do not want to miss!
- December 6, 2021 Daniel Blair, Jacob Hayes, “Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe announce the winners of the best giveaway in the history of the podcast and do listener questions.
- November 4, 2021 Daniel Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk off-season stuff, present the best giveaway in the history of the show, and answer listener questions.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- December 10, 2021 What better way to celebrate episode 100 than with Davey Coombs. Davey and Luke talk about the history of Racer X as well as the role that DC plays in promoting GNCC and motocross.
- December 3, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by "The King" Jeremy McGrath as he talks about his career after professional racing, from his work with Kawasaki to growing ARMA, and more.
- November 19, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Dave Casella of Troy Lee Designs, one of the most respected professionals in the dirt bike industry, to talk about his career journey and what his role entails today.