Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Racer X Podcast
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Bryan Haskell May 31, 2023 The first Stark Varg customer received his bike recently, so host Steve Matthes called him up to talk about the new electric dirt bike, positives, negatives, and more.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Michael Leib May 24, 2023 The Canvas MX owner joins Matthes to talk about the future of motocross gear, his own pro career, and working with Ryan Villopoto.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Rick Ware May 17, 2023 The FIM World Supercross Championship (WSX) team owner joins Matthes to add his thoughts on the series, year two for his guys, and more.
Racer X Race Review Podcast
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Hangtown Motocross Classic June 6, 2023 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about the Lawrence brothers winning again, Farres, Noren, Kitchen, Wildcat Racing, and more.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Fox Raceway May 29, 2023 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about the Lawrence brothers, Sexton, Stew, Hampshire, and much more from the Pro Motocross opener.
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Salt Lake City May 15, 2023 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about Sexton’s and Jett Lawrence’s wins, Weege eating pizza, after parties, Lars Lindstrom, and more.
Racer X Read Out
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- Read Out: The Fast and The Damned April 7, 2023 For nearly a decade, MXGP heroes Jeffrey Herlings and Tim Gajser have been at the top of their game—yet seemingly every season, one or the other goes down and out. (Read or listen)
- Read Out: Oh, Brother! March 10, 2023 The history of supercross and motocross in America is filled with fast siblings. The Lawrence brothers are beginning to make a case for themselves as the fastest yet. (Read or listen)
- Read Out: Unlucky 13? February 3, 2023 They say one is the loneliest number, but when it comes to supercross and motocross, #13 is the lonely one. (Read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- Exhaust Podcast: Pro Motocross Preview May 25, 2023 Enjoy the audio from our preseason videos, with Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes.
- Exhaust Podcast: Nice Guy First (With Chase Sexton) May 24, 2023 Jason Weigandt gets an update from the Monster Energy 450 Supercross Champion.
- Exhaust Podcast: Privateers' Other Income May 12, 2023 Motorcycle coaching helps seed the sport, and coaching also pays the bills for privateers.
Matthes & Weege bring you back to the legendary races of yesteryear, reliving the excitement with riders who were in them. For older episodes, search Re-Raceables in your podcast app.
- Re-Raceables Podcast: 2009 Southwick National April 28, 2022 Weege and Matthes break down Matt Goerke's his sole pro win. Then the duo is joined by then-Yamaha team manager Jimmy Perry to talk about the day.
- Re-Raceables Podcast: 2014 Glen Helen National April 7, 2022 Weege and Matthes—then Jeremy Martin—break down the 2014 Pro Motocross opener where J-Mart goes 1-1 and wins his first national on an all-new Yamaha YZ250F.
Main Event Moto Podcast
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- Listen: Main Event Moto Podcast Ep. #210 – ’22 Supercross Preview December 27, 2021 We have almost all the Bat Bros in studio for this one, including Daniel Blair, Hobo Nick, Andy Gregg, Vincent "V$" Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe Gallo. This week we have some BIG announcements that you do not want to miss!
- Listen: Main Event Moto Podcast Ep. #209 – Best Giveaway Ever December 6, 2021 Daniel Blair, Jacob Hayes, “Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe announce the winners of the best giveaway in the history of the podcast and do listener questions.
- Listen: Main Event Moto Podcast Ep. #208 – Off-Season Talk November 4, 2021 Daniel Blair, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk off-season stuff, present the best giveaway in the history of the show, and answer listener questions.
Moto Marketing Podcast
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- Listen: Moto Marketing Podcast Ep. #100: Davey Coombs December 10, 2021 What better way to celebrate episode 100 than with Davey Coombs. Davey and Luke talk about the history of Racer X as well as the role that DC plays in promoting GNCC and motocross.
- Listen: Moto Marketing Podcast Ep. #99: Jeremy McGrath December 3, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by "The King" Jeremy McGrath as he talks about his career after professional racing, from his work with Kawasaki to growing ARMA, and more.
- Listen: Moto Marketing Podcast Ep. #98: Troy Lee Designs' Dave Casella November 19, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Dave Casella of Troy Lee Designs, one of the most respected professionals in the dirt bike industry, to talk about his career journey and what his role entails today.