Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- July 14, 2021 Host Steve Matthes called up the painter to talk about his race team, thoughts on stepping back from the company he founded, that first visor, and more.
- July 7, 2021 Host Steve Matthes called up the Director of Motorsports in North America for the KTM Group to talk about Pro Motocross season, his racing career, and more. Then, Sheren explains the new Vision Brace from Atlas.
- June 28, 2021 Ryan Lockhart and Ryan Gauld join host Steve Matthes to preview the Triple Crown Series including format changes and schedule, who’s racing, and more.
Hosts Jason Weigandt, Jason Thomas, and Steve Matthes bench-race and provide inside scoops of the sport recapping all the storylines from each weekend of an AMA Supercross or Motocross event.
- July 26, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about all the highs and lows of the event including what Weege screwed up on the TV broadcast this week, the winners, Mumford, the Martin brothers, and more.
- July 18, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about the unexpected winners, sand whoops, the points standings at the halfway mark, and much more.
- July 12, 2021 The Jasons join host Steve Matthes to talk about Dylan Ferrandis winning again, Hunter Lawrence’s first overall win, the TV broadcast, and more from round five.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- July 8, 2021 For 15 years, Upstate New York’s Unadilla served as the eastern outpost of the USA-versus-Europe war for global motocross supremacy. Here’s a look back at the battles that made ’Dilla an American motocross legend. (Read or Listen)
- June 17, 2021 Multi-time champion Eli Tomac and Monster Energy Kawasaki are soon to part ways. Both say it’s all good. How it actually ends remains to be seen. Here's a look at some breakups of the past. (Read or listen)
- May 6, 2021 Not every supercross has been run inside a stadium, and not every outdoor national is held “outdoors.” A look at the odd history of unique AMA Supercross/Pro Motocross venues. (Read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
- July 22, 2021 Jason Weigandt breaks down a busy week in this podcast.
- July 7, 2021 Weigandt on the team philosophy that has helped Star Racing change the fortune of the YZ450F, plus quotes from RedBud podium.
- June 30, 2021 Jason Weigandt and top European MXGP and MotoGP journalist Adam Wheeler discuss the early days for Ferrandis and Roczen, the FIM in supercross, works bikes, and more.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- July 16, 2021 Daniel Blair and Producer Joe answer listener questions and talk about round five of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship in Southwick, Massachusetts.
- July 5, 2021 Daniel Blair, Hobo Nick, "Tool Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk about round four of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship in Michigan.
- July 1, 2021 Daniel Blair and Producer Joe talk about round three of the 2021 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at High Point Raceway then talk with agent Lucas Mirtl and Jacob Hayes.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- July 16, 2021 Host Luke Nesler is joined by Jay Cavanaugh as the duo goes through some power marketing tips that will help you promote your moto brand.
- July 16, 2021 Host Luke Nesler is joined by professional motocross racer Alex Ray to talk about everything other than his results on the track, including his own clothing brand, SKETCHY.
- June 28, 2021 Host Luke Nesler is joined by Chris Meyer from Maxxis, who talks about taking his career from the liquor industry to breaking into his passion for motorcycles.