Racer X offers the widest collection of podcasts in the industry. From insiders Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt to ex-pro Daniel Blair.
Steve Matthes gives you the inside scoop of the sport with longform-style interviews featuring riders past and present.
- January 24, 2021 Steve Matthes is joined by Weege and "Filthy" Phil to provide their thoughts on everything Houston 3.
- January 20, 2021 The Jasons and Steve Matthes provide their thoughts on the wild night of racing at the second round.
- January 17, 2021 The Jasons and Steve Matthes rushed back after the race to record our thoughts from the opener.
Kick back and listen to features from the latest issues of Racer X Magazine read aloud straight from the author.
- January 7, 2021 Bobby Regan just wants to win with his Monster Energy/Star Yamaha Racing team. To do so, he’s created one of the biggest squads the sport has ever seen. (Read or listen)
- December 10, 2020 The speed men of the sport are impossible to forget, no matter how fleeting their moments can often be. (Read or listen)
- November 5, 2020 Tracking down one of the fastest kids ever to race a minicycle—one you may have never even heard of. (Read or listen)
Racer X’s editorial director Jason Weigandt’s Exhaust podcast offers broad coverage of supercross, motocross, and bike culture, as well as industry insiders and deep racing topics.
Former pro, and current NBC Sports supercross reporter, Daniel Blair and Producer Joe review each round of supercross and motocross with their unique style and humor.
- January 18, 2021 This week Daniel Blair, Jacob Hayes, Jamie "Darkside" Guida, and Producer Joe talk about round one of the 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship in Houston.
- January 11, 2021 This week Daniel Blair, Vincent "V$" Blair, "Tool-Man" Dan Colvin, and Producer Joe talk about the upcoming 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship.
- December 16, 2020 This week Daniel Blair, Dave "The Dolphin" Ginolfi, and Producer Joe talk about the new Amateur Spotlight show coming in 2021.
Host Luke Nesler and co-host George Cicci talk with some of the most iconic moto brands and athletes discussing how they’ve developed and grown their brands, both company and personal.
- January 22, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by special guest Matt Vincent to talk about creating an extremely successful lifestyle clothing brand following his professional career.
- January 14, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by Matt "MegaWatt" Watson to talk about his career and going from a young fan to one of the voices of moto.
- January 8, 2021 Luke Nesler is joined by the Vegan Cyclist to take a deep dive on the topic of getting sponsored.