Greg AlbertynJohannesburg ZA
250SX 5th place
- The List: Longest Time Leading the Points March 17, 2023 Eli Tomac lost the 450SX red plate after 23 consecutive races at the top. Is that the most ever?
- Insight: Opening Round Oddities January 5, 2023 No race is as wild as the opener. Davey Coombs runs through the tall tales of round one.
- The List: Pro Motocross Legends November 4, 2022 After 50 years of Pro Motocross in the USA, the series takes a look back at some of their most iconic racers.
- The List: Closest Title Finishes September 7, 2022 In the history of the 250/450 class, where does Eli Tomac's seven-point final edge on Chase Sexton sit?
- The List: Closest Title Fights September 1, 2022 With only one point separating Tomac and Sexton going into the last round we take a look at the top 10 closest title fights in the premier 450 class of Pro Motocross.
- 450 Words: Gajser Adds Another August 17, 2022 Honda HRC’s Tim Gajser is now a four-time MXGP World Champion and has quietly put his name in legendary air.
- The List: Eventual Champion's Overall Win Total July 14, 2022 Here is a rundown of the average benchmark for the eventual champion’s overall wins in the first 50 years of AMA Motocross.
- The List: Internationals July 7, 2022 The Lawrence Brothers and Shimoda make for five foreign winners in five races. We trace the steps it took to get to this point.
- The List: 1-DNF, Part Two June 24, 2022 Matthes recounts the crazy stories of 1-DNF days in the 250/450 division. Yes, that includes Budds Creek, 2003.
- Read Out: Trading Places June 17, 2022 When Antonio Cairoli crossed the ocean to line up at the 2022 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross opener, he became just the latest in a long line of motocross racers who left the comfort of home to try their luck on the other side of the world. (Read or listen)
- The List: Banner Days June 16, 2022 Remember when Honda dominated every inch of the opener? What other riders and brands have had days like that?
- 50 Years of Pro Motocross: 2000 May 7, 2022 Today we hit the year 2000, the beginning of a new millennium, and fittingly the beginning of a new era with new stars.
- 50 Years of Pro Motocross: 1999 May 6, 2022 Today we cover 1999, the last of the 1990s, and honestly the last chance for mere mortals to win the premier-class title for some time to come.
- 50 Years of Pro Motocross: 1997 May 4, 2022 McGrath may have gone yellow in ‘97, but with Emig sweeping both indoor and outdoor titles, and Carmichael getting his first 125 motocross title, they left the competition green with envy.
- 50 Years of Pro Motocross: 1995 May 2, 2022 Recapping a fun slice of ‘90s moto that included the winningest AMA Supercross rider in history, European imports, and a few #1 plates.