Dustin PipesFresno, CA US
450SX top 20s
450 top 20s
- 3 on 3: Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki Confirm MX Lineups May 25, 2023 Fredrik Noren joins HEP Suzuki; Guillem Farres returns to Star Yamaha; Mumford stays on with Kawasaki; Kilroy set to race for ClubMX; and Drake goes 450 for BarX. Full Pro Motocross roster announcements.
- 450 Words: Roczen’s WSX Announcements May 8, 2023 In a zoom press conference, Ken Roczen confirmed he will race WSX this year, as well as 2024 and 2025. Here are the takeaways from a very informative press conference.
- Ken Roczen Announces Long-Term Commitment to World Supercross May 8, 2023 Ken Roczen will race the FIM World Supercross Championship in 2023, 2024, and 2025.
- Exhaust Podcast: Dustin Pipes and Larry Brooks April 28, 2023 Co-owner Pipes on how the team started and grew to the point where it could grab a free agent like Ken Roczen. Then, an interview with team manager Larry Brooks from team's first win in Indianapolis.
- Redux: News and Notes From Anaheim 2 February 1, 2023 Stats on Kitchen, Robertson, Sexton, and Roczen; vlogs from Craig, Deano, and ClubMX; quotes from the paddock, and more from the first Triple Crown event of 2023.
- Read Out: Right Here, Right Next January 13, 2023 The 2022 season of change in Monster Energy AMA Supercross leads to stability in 2023—for now. (Read or listen)
- Suzuki Confirms Two Teams Under HEP Motorsports Umbrella January 5, 2023 Suzuki will support two squads under the HEP Motorsports umbrella: Progressive Insurance ECSTAR Suzuki and Twisted Tea Suzuki Presented by Progressive Insurance.
- Feature: Another World December 11, 2022 A new era in international racing was ushered in with another incarnation of the FIM World Supercross Championship.
- Pipes Motorsports Group Announces 3 Riders for FIM WSX [Update: 4th Rider Announced] September 15, 2022 Brandon Hartranft will race in the SX1 (450cc) division as Dilan Schwartz and Marshal Weltin will compete in the SX2 (250cc) division.
- Redux: Ironman News and Notes August 31, 2022 Stats, rider vlogs, quotes from the paddock, and more from round 11 of the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship.
- Redux: Spring Creek News and Notes July 20, 2022 Stats on Tomac, Sexton, Shimoda, and the Lawrence brothers plus rider vlogs, quotes from the paddock, and raw trackside video footage from round seven of Pro Motocross.
- Justin Bogle Taking a Break from Pro Motocross, Marshal Weltin Joins Team June 10, 2022 The Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki rider finished 20-20-37-DNS in the first four motos of the season, finishing 22nd and 41st overall, respectively.
- Between The Motos: Dustin Pipes June 1, 2022 Dustin Pipes talks Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki’s plans for World Supercross.
- First Four Teams Announced for FIM World Supercross Championship May 25, 2022 MotoConcepts and HEP are first of four teams approved for series.
- Redux: Minneapolis News and Notes February 23, 2022 McAdoo, Moranz, and A-Mart vlogs, rider quotes, and stats from U.S. Bank Stadium.