Dakoda DevoreUhrichsville, OH US
- Craig Delong Claims First Overall Win at The General GNCC March 13, 2023 After earning podium finishes at the first two rounds, Delong would earn his first-ever career overall GNCC win.
- Ben Kelley Claims Wild Boar GNCC Overall Win in Florida March 6, 2023 Kelley would make the pass for the lead on the fourth lap, and he would continue to place a gap over the field for the final two laps of the race.
- Steward Baylor Jr. (KTM) Claims First Overall GNCC Win of 2023 at Big Buck February 20, 2023 Rocky Mountain/Tely Energy KTM Racing’s Steward Baylor Jr. earned the overall win in South Carolina.
- GNCC Report: Takeaways From Ironman GNCC October 27, 2022 A once again massive turnout for the finale at Ironman Raceway saw industry members racing, the WXC championship up for grabs, and more to put a cap on the 2022 season.
- Ricky Russell Takes Overall Ironman GNCC Win, Archer Wins WXC Championship October 24, 2022 Ricky Russell led from start to finish to earn the season finale overall win.
- Season Finale of GNCC Racing Set for This Weekend at Ironman Raceway October 21, 2022 With the weather that is currently forecasted for the weekend, it is looking to be completely different than last year’s event.
- Steward Baylor Jr. Wins Buckwheat 100 GNCC Overall October 10, 2022 AmPro Yamaha’s Steward Baylor Jr. claims the round 11 overall win as Lyndon Snodgrass (XC2) and Brody Johnson (XC3) clinch their respective titles one round early.
- Ben Kelley Makes It Three in a Row at The General GNCC March 14, 2022 As the white flag flew Kelley would hold a 43 second lead and continue to push throughout the course until he was met by the checkered flag at the finish line to earn his third-straight win of the season.
- Summer Break Ends, Steward Baylor Claims Sixth Overall Win in West Virginia September 14, 2021 Steward Baylor, Ben Kelley, and Jordan Ashburn round out top three overall.
- Josh Strang Captures Second Overall Win of 2020 at Ironman GNCC October 26, 2020 Strang steadily made his way through the pack after starting in the third place position.