- 2020 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship 450 22nd place
- 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX East 13th place
- 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX East 15th place
- 2 career Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship 450 top 10s
- 8 career Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship 250SX East top 10s
|Date of Birth:
||October 19, 1994
|Year Turned AMA Pro:
John Short News
Observations: Salt Lake Supercross and Yamaha LCQ Challenge
May 11, 2022
Steve Matthes gives his opinions on Salt Lake City Supercross, the Yamaha LCQ Challenge, and why he is not cut out to be a promoter.
Privateer Profile: The Yamaha LCQ Challenge
April 28, 2022
This Friday in Colorado, the privateers will get their own gate drop, sans any factory riders, where they will be racing for cold, hard, cash. The fans will also win prizes. Everybody wins!
Privateer Profile: John Short
April 12, 2022
"That next week I knew I'd address those issues as best as possible in the time we had. Sometimes you need that fire lit. It's not that I wasn't motivated, but those moments can be a boost."