TNT Racing is attending the 2016 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. We will have a ten rider team: three premier Yamaha riders (Pro Team) and seven Total Pro Support Riders.
All Support riders must use TNT RACING Fusion Graphix, use pit shirts provided and follow rules of the team conduct.**
We are now accepting resumes and applications for racers that want to come along as part of the team. Visit www.tntracing.team for more information.
Six more riders will be accepted on first come, first serve upon approval.
There is a fee for each spot of $3250.00 US$ non refundable but it is transferable.*
• Bike transport from California to entire Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship
• 2 sets of TNT Racing Graphics
• 1 TNT Racing PIT board
• 2 TNT Racing PIT SHIRTS
• 3T PERFORMANCE Sponsorship of 50% off all Labor and 75% off suspension rebuild Labor (optional)
• Race Day food
• BIKE WASH station with 5 pressure washers
• Yamaha parts will be available on Team Trailer with special Pro support pricing
• Professional Covered Pit area
• Some Accomodations May be available at each round in Trailer
• A/C area for cool down
• Discounts from support team sponsors ACERBIS, REKLUSE ,ANKLE SAVERS,VP RACE FUELS, 3T PERFORMANCE, MATRIX, FUSION GRAPHIX, YAMAHA, GYTR, DTMX, DC cams and more to come
*Fee of $3250 is non refundable the position is purchased for all rounds and is not discounted for not attending less rounds. Positions can be transfered for acceptable reasons and transferee must meet team requirments and will also be responsible for purchasing TNT race graphix at a discounted price.
** Although these support rider positions have a fee for attending the outdoor nationals . There will be Team Rules of conduct . Riders must without acception conduct themself in a professional manner and always represent TNT Racing in the most upstanding way. TNT Racing Managment reserves the right to cancel support and break all ties with possibly only a partial refund of fee if a rider is found to be harmful to the success of the Team or other team riders..