HILLSDALE, MI – Listening to its racers and families, and hearing that little brothers (and sisters) want to be on the same CX50 JR and SR bikes their older sibling is racing, the engineering team at Cobra Moto is pleased to announce the re-introduction of a one-time Cobra classic; the all-new Cobra Moto CX50P3.
Destine to create a big stir on the amateur national level in the 4-6 Special Limited class this summer, and in AMA Class 4 at the local level, the new and impressive Cobra Moto CX50P3 features a full race suspension, Cobra Moto’s proven 50cc power plant and championship wining chassis–making it, right out of the crate, the bike to beat in the Special Limited class in 2016.
“Just like its bigger brothers, the CX50JR and SR (aka the “King”), the new 2016 P3 is fitted with class-leading CARD suspension front and rear, shod with high quality Dunlop MX52 tires and it’s driven by our world-class 5Gx freewheeling clutch,” said Cobra Moto President Sean Hilbert. “We went to great lengths to make the P3 the most competitive bike it its class, sparing nothing on this new micro-sized racer!”
Features that set the new Cobra Moto CX50P3 apart from the rest of the competition include:
- More front and rear suspension travel than the competition.
- No oil injection system to worry about. Use the same fuel in all of your bikes!
- World-class freewheeling 5Gx Cobra Moto clutch. No clutch drag when the throttle is chopped and it’s easier to start!
- Zero maintenance Cobra Moto billet wheels.
- High performance disc brakes front and rear.
- Billet triple clamps, chain adjuster blocks, and other goodies.
For more information on the Cobra Moto CX50P3, including specs and price, please visit www.cobramoto.com