Irvine, CA — Flashback to the "Summer of Glove." We're not talking about hordes of hippies descending on Haight Ashbury here. In 1967 the legend of Malcolm Smith was forged in the blast furnace of the very first Baja 1000. Flash forward to the 2015 MSR (Malcolm Smith Racing) MAX AIR glove.
“The MSR MAX AIR line is our lightest and most ventilated riding gear,” explains MSR Brand Manager Nick McBride. Excessive heat is not just uncomfortable, it is dangerous. Prolonged extreme heat degrades your physical and mental capabilities. “Stay cooler, longer, with MAX AIR.”
A lightweight sublimated poly twill fabric on the back of the hand facilitates cooling and provides a non-restrictive feel, while a synthetic palm and reinforced thumb panel offer long term durability. "Gripper" silicone graphics on the finger tips provide for positive lever feel without inhibiting the tactile sensitivity needed for optimum control.
“There really is a lot to love about this glove,” adds McBride. "Our "airprene" cuffs prevent the glove from shifting around without feeling restrictive. The MAX AIR glove is designed to work in conjunction with our MAX AIR pants and jerseys to create the optimal cooling effect that a rider needs in hotter weather.”
McBride says this glove is a winner: “It not only lives up to Malcolm's reputation for performance, it looks pretty cool too.” MSR —the heart and soul of what makes a champion continue.
Features & Benefits:
- Embossed airprene cuff for stability and comfort in the most extreme conditions
- Lightweight, sublimated poly twill fabric on the back of the hand for cooling and a non-restrictive feel
- Durable Synthetic palm and reinforced thumb panel for added wear resistance and comfort
- Gripper Silicone graphic on finger tips for positive lever feel and performance
- Added Rubber pull tab on palm side cuff
The MAX AIR Glove retails for $29.95.