JT Racing USA, the most iconic motocross race wear brand in the world, is pleased to announce the release of the all-new ALS 2.0 helmets.
The highly anticipated return of the next generation of JT Racing’s flagship ALS helmet has arrived. Complex fiber construction (CFC) on the ALS 2.0 sets a new standard for helmets in this category. The super light ALS 2.0 houses 15 intake and exhaust ports to supply constant airflow throughout, redefining the term “Airline System”.
ALS 2.0 technologies include:
- A.C.T. (Advanced Composite Technology) fiberglass shell construction.
- Made with integrating hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass for high tensile strength and reduced weight.
- Dual Density EPS System
- Shell sizes and EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- Exceeds ECE, ECE/DOT, AS1698 Certifications
- 15 Intake and exhaust vents for ultimate airflow.
- Sold in America ECE/DOT
The ALS 2.0 is available in sizes XS – XXL. Pricing for the solid white or matte black helmet is $329.00. Graphic helmet pricing is $349.00 and is available in 4 color ways.
For more information on these helmets, plus JT Racing’s entire MX collection, visit www.jtracingusa.com.
To request a catalog, please email email@example.com with your mailing address.