After round 12 of 17 in Toronto Matrix Concepts 450 riders/teams hold down the top 5 spots in the series overall.
1. Chad Reed, Tampa, Florida, Honda – 236
2. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Washington, Kawasaki – 233
3. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, Suzuki – 228
4. James Stewart, Haines City, Florida, Yamaha – 216
5. Trey Canard, Shawnee, Oklahoma, Honda – 214
About: Matrix Concepts is based in Valencia, California founded in 2009 and is used by the top MX/Off-road race teams in the world and offers a complete range of track/garage necessities that include personalized off road motorcycle Stands, Loading Ramps, Tie Downs, Utility cans and Worx Mats. For more information on Matrix Concepts products, visit: