Corona, CA – Answer Racing is pleased to announce the opening of our 2011 sponsorship program. To be a part of the Answer Racing team alongside James Stewart, Michael Byrne, Kyle Cunningham, Darryn Durham and Malcolm Stewart, both current and new riders will need to submit an up to date resume directly to our Corona headquarters.
Resumes can be submitted by Postal mail or email only.
Post mailed resumes must be sent to:
Attn: Rider Resume
1055 Montecito Dr
Corona, CA 92879
Resumes can be emailed to:
*Please note, whether sending resumes by postal mail or email, a valid email address is required to apply for sponsorship this season.
For more information or answers to questions log on to www.answerracing.com, and click on the sponsorship page under the "Corporate" section.
Answer Racing is now accepting resumes for the 2011 racing season. Both Current and new riders must submit a resume each year. Resumes will be accepted from August 1st through October 31st , 2010. Answer Racing will only be taking resumes by Postal mail and Email. Answer Racing WILL NOT ACCEPT RESUMES BY ANY SPONSORSHIP WEBSITE.
Attn. Rider support
1055 Montecito Drive
Corona, CA 92879
If you are unsure as to what a resume should include, or have other questions about sponsorship, please read the following.
What to include in a resume:
By sending a resume in to Answer Racing, you are showing interest in representing Answer Racing. Keep this in mind in everything you do on and off the track.
When you send your resume in, make sure it is neatly typed. Please USE A SPELL AND GRAMMAR CHECK.
1. One of the most important things your resume should have is your name, contact information, phone number and address clearly visible somewhere on your resume. The envelope you send your resume in doesn’t always stay with the resume. We can’t sponsor you if we can’t reach you.
2. A brief bio on yourself is a good start. This could include things such as;
A little background info on yourself, your age, and the class and races you plan on racing in the UPCOMING season.
3. Your Current Report card (if you are still in School). This is not mandatory, but can be beneficial. Education is very important and we like to see that you are excelling in school as well as on the track.
4. Current results and career highlights. Your previous year’s results and any championships or highlights should be included. We do not need to see every place in every moto of your entire career. Keep it simple.
5. Pictures are good to include, but not to many. 1 to 4 photos is sufficient. Please be aware any PICTURES submitted with rider resumes WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Action shots are great, a head shot, and possibly a picture of your pit area. DO NOT SEND VIDEOS, DVD’s, or CD’s. Our staff is simply to busy to view these and they will not be returned.
What Levels of Sponsorship Do We Offer And Who Gets Them?
What Levels of Support does Answer Offer?
The most common level of support we offer is 50% off retail. This makes up the majority of our program. We do also offer sponsorships that involves free product. However there is an extremely limited number of free product sponsorships, and they are mainly earned by racers that are consistently placing in the top 5 nationally on the amateur level. As far as pro level riders we still offer 50% off retail, other than that, the next level is being a factory rider.
Who has the best chance of getting sponsored?
We would love to help everyone if we could, but it’s just not possible. It’s going to come down to results and exposure. Good results typically result in good exposure.
Our Advice; just continue working hard, hitting the races, being a good representative, and never give up. If you are doing these, chances are you will earn the support you deserve.