3. Andrew Short: Short moved up from fourth to third this week. He has more or less secured third in points on the season, barring anything major happening in the final three races.
4. Christophe Pourcel: Because he’s fresh in the minds of the voters, Pourcel moved all the way up to fourth from sixth in the rankings. We’ll see what happens when Dungey, Weimer and the rest get back at it in Seattle.
5. Josh Grant: Grant fell back to fifth in the rankings from third after a DNF in Jacksonville.
9. Mike Alessi: Alessi lost a spot in Jacksonville to Stroupe, falling from eighth to ninth.
11. Josh Hill: With another strong ride, coming from behind for fourth, Hill moved up to 11th from 14th.
12. Ivan Tedesco: Tedesco fell two spots to 12th.
13. Davi Millsaps: Millsaps fell one spot to 13th.
15. Jason Lawrence: Despite the takeout match in the Jacksonville main, Lawrence remains 15th.
16. Blake Wharton: Wharton moved up one spot from 17th to 16th with his come-from-behind top-five ride, during which he set the second-fastest laptime of the race.
17. Ryan Villopoto: Out with an illness (but returning for Seattle), Villopoto fell four spots to 17th this week.
18. Broc Hepler: Another redhead, Hepler couldn’t get away from Lawrence in Jacksonville, but stayed 18th in the power rankings this week.
19. Broc Tickle: Tickle was battling it out with Nico Izzi for third during the main and fell trying to make the pass when he and Izzi got together. His speed improved a lot over the last few weeks, and so did his position in the power rankings. He was 24th last week.
20. Ryan Morais: Idle, but lost a spot to Tickle.
21. Branden Jesseman: Jesseman gained two spots, from 23rd to 21st.
22. Wil Hahn: Hahn made his 2009 Power Rankings debut with his second-place finish and heat-race win in Jacksonville.
23. Trey Canard: Idle, but fell from 21st to 23rd.
24. Justin Brayton: Brayton fell from 21st to 24th this week.