A ‘Single’ minded approach
Norco, CA. (October 31, 2007) – After extensive track testing by Doug Dubach and 2007 Loretta Lynn Champion Ben Evans, DRD determined that a single-sided muffler design has several advantages over the stock twin exhaust system on the 2008 CRF250.
As with past year CRF250’s, though several DRD dual exhausts were tested, the results and gains produced by the single-system still make it the clear choice for Doug Dubach and the other DRD test riders. The DRD single-sided system offers considerable power gains, easier repacking and is over 2lbs lighter than the stock duel CRF exhaust.
The new DRD Ti/Ti is a must-have for 2008 CRF250 racers, the Ti/Ti system retails for $779.95 the Ti/CF retails for $879.95, the SS/AL retails for $549.95 all are available today and can be purchased on-line at www.dubachracing.com or by visiting stocking DRD dealerships nationwide.
DRD 2008 CRF250 Ti/Ti FEATURES:
• Removable end cap allows for the option of a spark arrestor screen or quiet core
• Power increase throughout powerband (bottom, mid, top)
• Inlet cap bolts allow for easy re-pack
• 4lbs 11oz: The Lightest Full System Available (over 2lbs lighter than stock)
• Welded construction for reduced weight (no springs)
• Lightweight Magnesium end cap
PART NUMBER / COST / IMAGES: