Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki
- June 10, 2022 The Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki rider finished 20-20-37-DNS in the first four motos of the season, finishing 22nd and 41st overall, respectively.
- June 1, 2022 Dustin Pipes talks Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki’s plans for World Supercross.
- May 25, 2022 MotoConcepts and HEP are first of four teams approved for series.
- March 15, 2022 We chat with the boys about their career bests.
- February 15, 2022 Kris Keefer and Twisted Tea Suzuki's Travis Soules dissect Brandon Hartranft's 2022 Suzuki RM-Z450.
- February 9, 2022 These are the privateers making the 450 mains this year.