La Habra, CA – HJC is proud to introduce two all-new helmets for 2015 that strengthen our extensive lineup. These helmets, the CS-MX 2 off-road helmet and CL-XY 2 youth off-road helmet, target recreational riding enthusiasts. By combining feature-rich helmet designs along with remarkable value, HJC helps make off-road fun easily accessible for virtually every family. In addition, HJC's popular off-road CL-X7 helmet line now adds another two great graphics packages for a new, fresh look. Better yet, HJC's state-of-the-art equipment creates superior screening and water decal appliqué print quality for incredible detail and depth features within the graphics. Bottom line: Quality that equals the graphics of helmets on the highest end of the market.
These exciting new helmets will be available immediately, with prices beginning at $94.99 for the CS-MX 2, $89.99 for the CL-XY 2 and $149.99 for the newest CL-X7 models, $154.99 for CL-X7 Plus: 3XL-5XL .
CS-MX 2 and CL-XY 2 features:
- Lightweight polycarbonate composite shell is created with CAD technology and 3D modeling to deliver maximum fit, comfort and style.
- Optimal Shell Sizing: Two shell sizes and three EPS liner sizes give the CS-MX 2 a wider range of fitment that now covers XS to 3XL, all with proportional sizing.
- CL-XY 2 expands size range to introduce a Youth XL option for the first time in the HJC lineup.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System delivers full front-to-back airflow to flush out heat and humidity.
- CS-MX 2: New rear aerodynamic ridge and strategically located dual exhaust vents take advantage of low-pressure air-flow dynamics to help draw out hot, moist air while underway. Revised helmet liner design adds multiple, higher-volume channels that route incoming air over the crown of the rider's head for enhanced cooling.
- CL-XY 2: New, added front air intake vents increase overall airflow through the helmet interior for enhanced cooling.
- New mesh guards help keep debris out of the air intake vents.
- New helmet liner retention clip up front incorporates air ducts that help route air into the ACS system.
- Plush and comfortable Nylex® interior wicks away moisture, and is removable and washable.
- Redesigned eye port provides superior goggle fit and maximum visibility.
- DOT approved.
- CS-MX 2 available in sizes XS to 3XL. MSRP: Graphic $99.99; Matte Black $94.99
- CL-XY 2 available in sizes Youth S to Youth XL. MSRP: Graphic $99.99; Solid $89.99; Matte Black $94.99