Package #1 includes (4) VIP Full Access Credentials for Supercross at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California. These full access credentials give you access to reserved press box seating, a tour of Mitch Payton’s Pro Circuit Racing team semi, and an autographed jersey from Pro Circuit Lites rider and World Champion Tyla Rattray. Package #2 includes (4) all day/night pit passes and hospitality and your chance to surround yourself with industry leaders. See below for complete package details.
- (4) VIP Credentials with all access pit passes
- Reserved Press Box Seating
- Tour of Mitch Payton’s Pro Circuit Racing team semi
- Track Walk
- Credentials to the Monster Energy Hospitality Tent including lunch
- Autographed Jersey from Pro Circuit Lites rider and World Champion Tyla Rattray
- (4) Tickets with all day/night pit access
- (4) Kicker EB51 Earbuds & (4) Black Kicker T-Shirts
- Rider Section Seating in sections 101-104
- Tour of Mitch Payton’s Pro Circuit Racing team Semi
- Track Walk
- Access to Parts Unlimited Hospitality with Lunch
Bidding begins Friday, December 24th at 9AM PST and ends December 31st at 8:59AM PST. Look back each week to bid on packages at the stop nearest you. The Road 2 Recovery Foundation would like to thank Feld, Monster Energy, Parts Unlimited, Pro Circuit, and Tyla Rattran for their contributions to the auctions.
About Road 2 Recovery:
The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that was founded by Bob Moore, Bob Walker, and Jimmy Button in the fall of 2000, and is dedicated to helping AMA licensed professional motocross/supercross riders with financial assistance if they sustain career-ending injuries as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families. To make a donation click here. For more information on Road 2 Recovery and upcoming events visit www.road2recovery.com or contact Anita Button at (480) 276-1131.