Welcome to the 2016 Racer X Online Actually Fun Gift Guide. We're attempting to make mundane Christmas gift shopping into something cool—starting with the fact that motocross gifts are the best gifts of all. Try RacerXBrand.com to get your shopping list going this year, then check out some other cool products.
Let’s be honest: Every rider could use some work on his or her technique. Hell, even Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen have riding coaches. If they’re not too good for it, neither are you. So, let the folks at the Millsaps Training Facility help you next year.
MTF has helped many pros—from Justin Barcia to Davi Millsaps to Martin Davalos—reach the pro ranks. But it’s not just for top-level talent. They also train everyday folk like you and I. This year you can get your favorite rider a week's worth of training for $1,200.
Designed for any rider—from 85s to Vets—the camp will teach you the best techniques for turns, starts, braking, jumps and rollers.
Here is how the schedule lays out:
- Five mornings on track
- Afternoon fitness work outs
- One-on-one mental skills coaching
- Evening lectures on nutrition, bike maintenance or MX safety
- Two video review sessions of your riding
- All meals and bunkhouse accommodation
- Full written report to take home
- Receive up to $500 off sponsor products or services
Below are the dates the camp is available:
- Feb 26-March 3*
- March 19-24*
- March 26-31
- April 23-28
- May 28-June 2 (option to stay three more weeks)
- June 25-30
Camps with * are also for 65cc bikes
Contact MTF below to purchase.
Millsaps Training Facility
867 Bold Springs Road
Cairo, Georgia 39828
For more from the Actually Fun Gift Guide, go here.