At the end of 2011 MYLAPS signed an agreement with Impact Software Group of John Dains to acquire the Trackside Software. This strategic partnership in the Motocross market will create a complete turnkey Race Management Software and integrated Transponder timing solution for the Amateur and Pro Motocross markets. As part of this agreement John Dains will become a full time employee of MYLAPS to further develop and support the Trackside Software.
Trackside software was designed and developed by Impact Software Group to help Motorcross race promoters better organize their events. It is by far the best motocross program available and has become the standard software for the industry with over 97% of all motocross tracks in the United States currently using Trackside Software.
This partnership empowers us to better address the needs of race promoters and track owners by providing a powerful, yet easy to use, live race results management system.
MYLAPS and Trackside partnership benefits
• MYLAPS 30 years’ experience of proven accuracy, quality and reliability of transponder timing.
• Trackside software’s expertise of providing everything needed to run an event, pre-race registration & administration, post-race reporting, entry fee management and much more.
• Complete 24/7 free technical support and training.
• Guaranteed continued access to new developments shaping the industry, such as the new FLEX transponder.
• Industry leaders in research & development in sports timing.
• All the race operation tools you will need to run an event whether you're a professional or amateur organization.
• Help improve the quality of racing and increase revenue generation.
MYLAPS personal MX transponder
MYLAPS provides personal transponder to fulfill the needs of organizations as well as the needs of participants. With the introduction of the MX FLEX personal transponder, MYLAPS offers a low cost entry solution for riders.
The MX FLEX transponder is a pay per year personal transponder. The riders gain flexibility at a starting rate of $ 43,- (excl. VAT) per year. Subscriptions are available for 1, 2 and 5 years and the rider is free of choice when to renew. The rider can purchase a FLEX Subscription online and instantly activate the FLEX Transponder with the FLEX Manager the so there is no hassle when extending the subscription period. The Personal MX FLEX Transponder concept makes the annual cost of a transponder cheaper than a pair of motocross gloves and still offers the reliability and quality that they are used to from MYLAPS transponders.
About MYLAPS Sports Timing
MYLAPS offers the best-in-class sports timing systems to measure, publish and analyze race and practice results for all sports. MYLAPS is the partner of choice for professional and amateur sports organizations around the world. MYLAPS customers include timekeepers, clubs, event organizers, federations, track owners, participants and spectators. MYLAPS is the world’s leader in transponder timing technology.
MYLAPS Americas office
2030 Powers Ferry Rd. SE Ste 110
Atlanta, GA 30339
201 Arabian Lane
Washington, PA 15301
Please visit us at www.mylaps.com or www.tracksidesoftware.com.
MYLAPS Sports Timing