New Thor Core Gear at Anaheim 1
El Cajon, Calif. - Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki riders will be debuting the 2012 Spring - Pro Circuit Gear from Thor at the opening round of Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship series at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif. on January 7. Along with the anticipation that a new season brings, fans will be able to see the riders in a new Pro Circuit design that will be available in the Spring.
The 2012 Core Racewear continues to meet and exceed the demands of the top riders in the world. With comfort always a priority, the Core Racewear keeps riders comfortable with an integrated stair-step collar for improved fit, while the athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching. The moisture wicking chassis construction with mesh panels in key areas help keep riders as cool and dry as possible.
Additional product specifications are below. The Core Racewear is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer. To find a dealer near you or to check out other new products from Thor MX please visit thormx.com.
Core Racewear- Pro Circuit Jersey
• Moisture wicking chassis construction
• Mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow
• Integrated stair-step collar for improved fit and comfort
• Athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching
• Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrist
Core Racewear- Pro Circuit Pants
• Pre-curved 900D poly oxford chassis for durability
• Strategically placed thigh TPR’s with integrated vent panels
• Kevlar® stitching around leather knee panels
• Accordion stretch material at the ankle provides a secure fit without bunching
• Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability
• Ride-lite perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist for uninhibited movement
• Ratchet style waist with lock-down closure
• Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection