Cypress, CA. – Come Hang Out with GYTR and Ryan Hughes! Round 1 of the GYTR Tour just wrapped up at Aztalan Cycle Club in Lake Mills, WI and was a huge success! The riding school was completely sold-out, the track walk attracted everyone in attendance, and the activity at the GYTR Zone was action packed and non-stop.
The Tour is now moving on to the Great Lakes GP in Gaylord, MI. Spots for the school are filling up fast so call to enroll today. Be sure to come take part in all the fun! GYTR Activity
• GYTR display & product seminars, Sept. 30 – October 2
• GYTR staff on-hand to discuss GYTR Performance Products
• Daily prize give-away
• GYTR / Ryan Hughes Track Walk on Thursday 9/29
• Learn the “hot line” by one of the very best in the business, 4pm
• Open to all in attendance
• GYTR presents Ryan Hughes MX School on Friday 9/30
• Full day course, 9am to 5pm
• See attached flyer for registration details, call 800.752.5510 About Genuine Yamaha
Technology Racing Yamaha is known around the world for its leading-edge performance technology. The technological advantages that Yamaha incorporates into GYTR performance products are helping produce winners at every level. Superior materials, technology, and design are what set GYTR apart from the competition.