ClubMX will be celebrating our one year anniversary with a second annual open ride weekend on October 22nd-23rd, 2011. Our first year in business, we exceeded our goals and have set our sights even higher for 2012 and would like to celebrate with you! Our facility has seen major improvements week in and week out, but more importantly, the quality of families and riders involved with ClubMX could not be any better.
In celebration, we will be hosting open ride days both Saturday and Sunday with our facility on full display. Both our front and back motocross track will have fresh dozer tracks from head to toe and will be fully prepped all weekend. We encourage all attendants to come spend the weekend with us, enjoy the catered food, live band and ride two of the best tracks in the world. The shop, fitness center, RV sites and bunkhouse will be open for tours. The supercross and arenacross track will be picture worthy as well. Plain and simple we will be showing off the tracks, buildings, equipment, and entire facility in top form and providing everyone with a fun weekend.
Come enjoy the fun, hang out with pro’s and industry persons and ride along side them! Event media coverage all weekend!
Where: ClubMX Training Facility
When: Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23, 2011
What: Fully prepped open practice on both motocross tracks from 10am - 4pm. A live band Saturday night and catered food on Saturday for dinner. Pro rider appearances and sponsor product displays with discount coupons given away at the gates!
Why: Celebration of our one year anniversary and second annual open ride weekend!
Who: Riders, spectators, media and vendor displays.
Price: $30 per rider, per day or $50 for weekend. $3 spectator fee, free camping, entertainment and catered food!
Simple Facts about ClubMX:
- ClubMX seen five totally new motocross track designs in 2011
- Six different pro supercross track designs throughout the winter, three of which where replicated upcoming AMA supercross rounds
- Average 24,000 gallons of water put down on the tracks each day as part of our regular operating procedures.
- Over the past ten months, we have spent more then $30,000 on organic, nutrition packed food to provide only the finest for our members. But, only to pass on a cost of $4.50 per meal to our meal program participants.
- ClubMX riders took home championships, podiums, and multiple top five finishes in the premier class’s at Loretta Lynn’s 2011
- Nearing 1,000 hours logged onto our D5 Dozer in the first ten months
- Equipment line up originally consisting of two water trucks, dozer, skid steer and tractor seen three new valuable pieces added to help make 2012 great: another new water truck, a large front end loader and dump truck
- ClubMX has put 100% of its profits earned back into the facility for the sole benefit of our customers, totaling roughly $80,000 in facility improvements.
- Every ClubMX employee, owner, and investor ride!