- Kyle Peters was the big winner in the Pro class taking home a championship in 250 A and a 4th in the 450 Pro.
- Mitchell Oldenburg rode awesome all week and used his knowledge of the track by winning a championship in 250 4-Stroke Mod non pro as well as bringing home a 3rd overall.
- Jalek Swoll was on the gas in Texas and came home a championship and 3rd overall.
- Ryan McKinney was consistent all week, taking home three runner up positions.
- Keith Tucker put in some solid rides for a 3rd & 5th overall.
- Chris Plouffe had some difficulties to overcome, but still managed to sneak out a few top five’s with a 4th & 5th in the 250 A and 450 A classes.
- Mister consistent, Brian Sjogren, ran up front all week in the Pro class coming home with two 4th’s & two 5th’s.
All of us at Answer would also like to thank our riders who put it all on the line that week, bringing in some great finishes, as well as everyone who helped make this event a good one! We look forward to coming back in 2012, and making it that much better!
Make sure to stay up to date with everything Answer at Answerracing.com. As always find us on our social sites: Facebook.com/Answerracing or twitter.com/Answerracing to see what we have going on and have a chance at winning some cool swag!
About Answer Racing
Answer Racing was started in 1976 with a vision to provide hardcore MX enthusiasts with products they can trust. Many years have passed since then, but Answer Racing has not lost site of the original goal. Whether you are a diehard racer, or a weekend warrior, Answer Racing has you covered. At Answer Racing, we believe that protection and looking like a pro are one in the same.