The 2010 Racer X Reader Survey has been launched, and we're hoping you'll take some time to complete it. It'll take about 15 minutes of your time, but that will be time well spent. Not only will you help us understand our readers better (which will allow us to make a better magazine), but if you complete the full survey, you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to win a free 2010 Leatt Pro Brace worth $695!
Please help by taking the 2010 Racer X Reader Survey now! Click HERE.
Click the above image to take the 2010 Racer X Reader Survey!
The Pro Brace is Leatt’s top of the line brace. Retail is $695 and here’s what makes it worth it:
- Designed by a medical doctor
- Uses Leatt’s patented Alternative Load Path Technology™
- Chassis is made of 100% carbon fiber/Kevlar matrix
- Lightest motosports neck brace available, approx. 590 grams
- Exclusive ventilation system helps keep rider cool on hot days
- Extreme adjustability means it fits riders from 120 to 250 pounds
- Removable , washable padding
- Comes with free brace carrying bag