There will be classes for all Vintage, Evo and Revo bikes along with Modern 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke classes for all those non-vintage racers.
A special "Vintage & Vet specific" course has been laid out to provide an "old school" vintage experience. After a great day of racing, pull up a chair and swap stories at the "Post-Race Bench Racing BBQ" hosted by Marty Tripes. It is sure to be one memorable day! FREE CAMPING Friday and Saturday night.
Event Features include:
• CLASSES - There will be classes for all Vintage, Evo and Revo bikes, along with a Modern class for those non-vintage hold-outs. We will also feature the "Marty Tripes 100cc Works Revenge" and a special tribute class for our "Fallen MX Heroes" (FREE entry to the 1st 40 entered) We have also included a fun Team Race for all riders to enjoy!
• ENTRIES- Sign-up the day of the race- $5 off for Cal VMX and ARX members! (or any other VMX Club member)
• SPECIAL EVENT TEE- We will have a special event tee with number plates of our "Fallen MX Heroes" on back.
• POST RACE "BENCH RACING" BBQ - Hosted by Marty "Typhoon" Tripes
• MX LEGENDS- Ride and hang out with former MX Legends: Mike Bell, Marty Tripes, Ryan Hughes and Bill Silverthorn...
• CUSTOM MEDALS- Will be awarded for all classes.
• PRIZES- We have great prizes from FMF, Fox, Dunlop, Maxima, Aerial7 and Ryno Organics.
• FREE CAMPING!!!! Friday & Saturday night *We encourage everyone to camp out and have a good time!
6:00am: Gates open
7:00-8:30am.: Sign Up
8:45am: Riders Meeting
10:15-10:30am: First Race
For more information go to: www.rynoland.com or call 619-549-2997
*Become a friend on our FACEBOOK page for the latest news: SoCal Vintage MX Classic