BRAKING, the source for elite performance brake systems for the most demanding riders and racers in the world continues to rack up championships around the world. All Champions use BRAKING designed and manufactured rotors.
- 2008 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Champion – Chad Reed, L/M Yamaha
- 2008 Lites West AMA Supercross Champion – Jason Lawrence, Yamaha of Troy
- 2008 AMA National Hare and Hound – Destry Abbott, Monster Energy Kawasaki
- 2008 AMA Motocross Lites National Champion – Ryan Villopoto, Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki
- 2008 World MX 1 Champion, David Philappaerts, Monster Rinaldi Yamaha
- AMA/WMA Women’s National Motocross Champion – Ashley Fiolek, T Mobile, American Honda, Cernics
- 2008 Monster Energy CMRC Champion – Eric Nye, Royal Distributing Stoneridge KTM Canada
- 2008 Parts Canada Superbike Champion – Jordan Szoke, Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. (3 Time champion in succession on BRAKING)
- 2008 Yoshimura Pro 600 Sport Bike Champion – Jordan Szoke, Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. (3 Time champion in succession on BRAKING)
- FREE PAD PROMO -
Get a FREE set of brake pads with the purchase of a any Braking brake rotor.
Suggested retail on available Sport Sintered Compound pads is $29.90 for offroad and $39.90 for street per set.
See complete details of the promotion and applications at www.BrakingUSA.com - click on Pad Promotion button on the home page