CHINO, CA - To celebrate Ken Roczen's and RCH Suzuki Factory Racing's 2016 AMA National MX Championship, Yoshimura R&D of America is proud to recognize the talents of Ken, and all the long days and nights that the RCH Suzuki Factory team puts in to be #1.
In honor of Kenny's domination and #1 plate, Yoshimura has produced an extremely limited edition commemorative exhaust. Production has been limited to 20pcs for the current RM-Z 450. These are the exact same systems Ken has raced on his factory RM-Z450 Suzuki (save for the Carbon-Kevlar sleeve and end cap.) After these 20 hand crafted systems are sold there will be no more.
- Each Championship system has been handcrafted by Yoshimura's Ken Harris the technician that builds all RCH team exhaust systems. This is the exact system Ken Roczen used in Supercross.
- Every system uses a special limited edition Carbon-Kevlar sleeve and end cap.
-Each of the RS-4 mufflers are adorned with commemorative Ken Roczen Championship stickers.
- Each Championship system is individually numbered with a laser etched header badge and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- All of the systems headers and mid pipes are hand finished titanium.
- Headers have an O2 sensor bung and extra skin on the front to fight roost.
- Each Championship system comes with a replica team graphic kit with a coupon for backgrounds
- Included with each system is a signed autographed poster from Kenny.
- Also included is an official RCH Team Fox Racing hat.
- MSRP for each Titanium/Carbon-Kevlar Limited Edition package is set at $1495.00
Available now! Only through Yoshimura direct.