- The rider must be pre-registered in the Dragon Racing Fuels contingency program prior to the start of the event. If a rider registers after the event has started, that rider is not eligible for contingency payout until the next event on the contingency schedule.
- Rider must pre-order a minimum of (1) 5 gallon pail of Dragon Racing Fuels for each event and place in the top five in the main event. All Dragon Racing Fuels support rider must also pre-order fuel for the event to qualify for the contingency payouts. Payouts will be mailed to the registered rider the following week.
- Dragon Racing Fuels eligible for the contingency program are Legend Series JM6, JM01, JM Pro Series, and Tarragon 110 o2.
- The contingency rider must display a Dragon Racing Fuels logo on each side of the shroud or tank. The rider must also display one Dragon Racing Fuels logo on either the helmet or chest protector.
- The registered contingency rider also gives Dragon Racing Fuels the right to use any and all photos or video for advertising purposes at no charge to Dragon Racing Fuels.
The contingency will be as follows;
1st place- $ 500.00
2nd place-$ 440.00
3rd place- $ 300.00
4th place- $ 200.00
5th place- $ 100.00
The Dragon Racing Fuels Hole Shot prize money is intended to give back to all riders that want to reach maximum potential using the best racing fuel on the market. Dragon Racing Fuels knows how hard you work to race at your best and that is why we will never stop working for you. The formulator of our Legend Series Fuel was quoted saying “winning is not everything, it is all there is” and that is why we will always strive to be the best.Rules for the following program are as follows:
Hole Shot Award:
- Heat Race $100.00
- Main Event $500.00
- Rider can register any time during the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series but will only be eligible for prize money during events following registration.
- Rider must pre-order a minimum of (1) 5 gallon pail of Dragon Racing Fuels to be picked up at each event. All Dragon Racing Fuels support riders must also pre-order fuel for the event to be registered for the Hole Shot payouts. Payouts will be mailed the following week.
- The rider must display a Dragon Racing Fuels logo on each side of the fuel tank. The rider may also use the Dragon logo in other locations on the motorcycle but the tank decals are required.
- Hole Shot registered rider agrees to do their best to display and feature Dragon Racing Fuels logo in or on any promotional materials such as race team profiles, product catalogs, calendars, etc.
- Dragon Racing Fuels may use registered rider for advertising and will also make every effort to promote rider.
- Dragon Racing Fuel is not responsible for any injury, death, or personal property damage to Hole Shot registered rider or team.
- Product information can be found at dragonracingfuels.com or 1-800-286-2500.
- A valid email address must be listed on this contract for it to be active.
Dragon Racing Fuels is solely manufactured by Performance Products Inc. a division of Newton Oil Company Inc. based in Lafayette, Indiana. Dragon Racing Fuels can be purchased from elite distributers nationwide. Stay tuned for upcoming news from Team Dragon Racing Fuels.