AXO’s Motion gear is set to kick start the 2014 season with a whole new look and appearance that is guaranteed to stand out on the track. The Motion, which is expected to raise the standard on looks and appeal in racing, is now readily available on www.axo.com or at any local authorized AXO retailer.
The Motion line, just like AXO’s previous lines, has been built with the same quality and materials that has separated AXO from their competitors in the past. With a unique yet subtle style, the Motion gear will make any rider feel ready to take the track.
The all-new Motion gear will be sported by our riders this weekend at Monster Energy Supercross in Anaheim!
- 100% Polyester construction
- Stain and odor resistant with fully sublimated graphics
- Machine washable
- Long tail panel to stay tucked in
- AXO's own slip fit knee technology and thigh pattern suspends the thigh from the knee allowing the knee panel to operate independently from the leg of the pant. This helps keep the pants on your waist better and keeps you comfortable.
- Combined 600 denier Nylon thigh panels with punched Nylon blended thigh and crotch panels for a comfortable and supportive shell.
- Genuine leather is utilized on the inner knee panels which offers supreme comfort.
- 1000 Denier Kodra is layered over the rear of the pant which resists pilling and snags while gripping well with modern MX seats.
- Endless cuff is featured on the bottom which is slimmer and thinner than a regular cuff which won’t allow the snug-fit of a boot to cause any discomfort.
The Motion is currently available in jersey sizes S-XXL and pant sizes 28-44 in 3 different color ways; Blue/Pink, Blue/Red, and Black/Yellow.
Suggested retail price is $48 for the jersey and $138 for the pants.