THE POWERWING AND QS2: MAXIMUM ADVANTAGE THROUGH SIMPLE, BOLT-ON DESIGN
Lenhartsville, PA (NOVEMBER 5, 2007) – For MX and off-road riders seeking the ultimate in performance gains, as well as dealers seeking to increase point-of-sale upgrades, Boyesen has created the best bolt-on performance air/fuel tuning system available. Sold separately but most effective when used together, the Powerwing and QuickShot 2 (“QS2”) are designed to optimize airflow channeling, and dramatically improve the fuel delivery of all Keihin FCR carburetors, eliminating off-idle hesitation and unleashing phenomenal levels of instant power and low RPM response.
Easy, point-of-purchase upgrade sale items for riders of modern, 450cc/250cc MX and off-road models as well as the Honda CRF 150, the QS2 features refined and optimized fuel delivery and fits the Keihin FCR carburetor; the Powerwing features an exactingly designed, winged surface that maximizes air delivery and gives precise control of turbulent air entering the intake.
The Powerwing/QS2 system instantly improves and enhances your ride on every level:
· Greatly increased torque, quicker revs and more consistent engine characteristics throughout the entire RPM range.
· Immediate response to throttle movement and improved low-end performance.
· The best control of airflow into the maximum depression zone of the carburetor; no need to re-jet!
· Easy installation and no shaking in the carburetor body due to the Powerwing’s mounting within the air boot.
· Reduces low RPM stalling, and hesitation.
Further enhanced by a simple, bolt-on design - no modifications necessary – the Powerwing/QS2 maximum advantage system offers MX and off-road 4-stroke enthusiasts a proven, affordable upgrade to total control over both fuel and air delivery.
For more than 30 years Boyesen has specialized in the design and manufacture of high-performance parts to the power sports industry. From their legendary reeds and Rad Valve systems to their Supercooler water pump covers, Boyesen parts continue to consistently outpace and outlast their competitors. For more information on the complete line of Boyesen products, visit www.boyesen.com