A daily recap of things we learned at the AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn Ranch.
- August 10, 2020 Four riders with six-moto sweeps, a talent log jam in B, and class decisions before that.
- August 8, 2020 Deegan, Kitchen, and Jarvis sweep their respective classes as we see new rivalries forming in both the 250 B class and in the new Mini-E (4-6) Jr. class.
- August 7, 2020 Thrasher charges to a moto win in the 250 B class, chef Levi continues to sweep, Nightingale sits at the top of the first ever Mini E (4-6) electric bike class at Loretta’s, and more.
- August 6, 2020 A handful of riders are undefeated through two days of racing, Reynolds returns to the top, Robertson starts to prove he’s the man, and more.
- August 5, 2020 LeBlanc fires first, Suzuki on top, crazy age-class battles, and more