Buffalo, NY: Dunlop’s Geomax® line of tires has met with overwhelming success since its introduction. In the pro ranks, Geomax MX32 and MX52 patterned tires have won every Supercross and motocross national championship four years in a row, and the Geomax AT81 went straight from the production line to the podium, winning back-to-back national Enduro and GNCC championships in 2014 and 2015. And for the first time in history, Dunlop Geomax tires were on every championship-winning bike at this year’s Loretta Lynn amateur national motocross.
Now there’s more good news for Geomax riders: The MX32 and MX52 will soon be available in 18-inch rear sizes.
“We’ve had a lot of requests for 18-inch rear fitments from off-road riders who want the same performance that motocross riders get from the 19-inch rear Geomax MX series tires, so we’re making 18-inch sizes available in January, 2016,” said Mike Manning, Director of Marketing, Dunlop Motorcycle Tires. “Additionally, we’ve renamed the MX32 to avoid any confusion between a competitor’s tire and ours. The Dunlop Geomax MX32 is now the Geomax MX3S, but only the name has changed. It’s the same tire that has won numerous championships, and now it’s available to even more riders in 18-inch sizes.”
The Geomax MX52 will be available in a 110/100-18 size, and the MX3S will come in 110/100-18 and120/90-18 sizes. Both tires feature the same technology that has made them favorites among professional and amateur racers alike:
• The Geomax MX3S covers soft-to-intermediate terrain while the MX52 excels in intermediate-to-hard terrain conditions.
• Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain from block-within-a-block tread knobs.
• Enhanced handling and improved knob durability via more flex and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
• Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design that help to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component so the tire can better follow the track surface.
• Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.