Manluk/Rock River Yamaha/Merge Racing
- July 15, 2021 Just 42 days after suffering a broken arm during qualifying for the Thunder Valley National, Alex Martin will return to the championship for his hometown race.
- June 5, 2021 The Manluk/Rock River Yamaha/Merge Racing rider took a hard crash in the second 250 qualifier today at the Thunder Valley National. He was taken to the hospital, and early reports indicate a broken arm.
- February 22, 2021 Following the Orlando 2 Supercross, several riders have posted injury updates, including Adam Cianciarulo, Justin Starling, Sean Cantrell, Jordon Smith, Carson Brown, Cheyenne Harmon, Alex Martin, and more.
- February 17, 2021 Get an in depth look at all the teams and riders coming into the 250SX West Region.
- January 15, 2021 Here is a complete list of the 250SX team rosters for 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross and which coast the riders will be racing.
- January 14, 2021 Our final preview for the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross season highlights the 250SX class contingent.