Consisting of a pair of CNC’d Elite axle blocks, a titanium drive-side receiver, and a square removal tool nut, the Elite Axle Block Kit converts your stock KTM/Husqvarna rear axle from a fixed design into a floating type. KTM and Husqvarna Factory teams use this same floating type design on their race team bikes to improve traction as well as straight line stability, and now those same benefits are available from this kit.
Another key component is the integrated receiver post on each axle block that allows the use of a caliper to precisely measure and match the left and right axle block’s position. This assures exact alignment of the chain and sprocket, which is critical to prolonging chain and sprocket life. Ultra-slim design, simple installation, and offered in five vibrant color choices: blue, red, black, orange, and silver. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Converts stock fixed axle design to floating type to improve traction and handling
- Integrated caliper receiver post to ensure precise measurement for true chain alignment
- Titanium drive-side receiver
- Ultra-slim design precision CNC’d from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Manufactured with tighter tolerances than OEM parts
- Reversible design to keep your axle adjustment bolts from extending beyond their service range
- Anodized in blue, red, black, orange, and silver (raw)
- Square "removal tool" nut included
- Laser engraved WC logos
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending