Here’s the lowdown:
Create a 30 second to 3 minute film of you and/or your friends riding your motorcycle/s, and give BTO Sports a shout-out somewhere in the video! Creativity will be the key- jumps, tricks, comedy and style will all be taken into consideration, so strap on your dirtbike helmet and go for broke- VEGAS IS ON THE LINE! (BTO Sports will not be held liable for any injuries incurred in the making of these videos. Read complete contest rules before participating.)
THE GRAND PRIZE
- $1,000 spending cash ( i see we have your attention…)
- Accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino for two days/ two nights
- (Uh, Have you seen their pool area? www.hardrockhotel.com/#/relax/beach-club/ )
- Two tickets to the Supercross event in Sam Boyd Stadium on May 7 – Season Finale!!
- Meet the BTO Sports/BBMX Suzuki Team: Including riders Michael Byrne (Byrner) and Jason Thomas (JT$) in the pits at the race. Also included is a full tour of the BTO Sports race team rig. “Gearhead’s Paradise”…
- The winning video will also be featured on the BTO Sports website, for thousands to enjoy daily. Stardom awaits!
This contest is not only fun, but the winnings are off the Renthal chain! “Whether they say, ‘I love BTO Sports motorcycle gear‘ or ‘Take me to Las Vegas, BTO Sports,’ all they have to do is mention BTO Sports once in the video, and they can be as creative and funny as they want to,” explained a BTO Sports rep. So it’s simple: 30 seconds to 3 minutes of your best footage and plug BTO and you’re in the running!
Once your video is complete, just post it on the contest page on Facebook. The contest runs through March, 2011. The winner will be determined by which video has the most Facebook votes by the end of the 29-day contest period. Facebook users can vote on the video they like best once each day, and the video with the most votes at 11:59 PM (PDT) on March 29 will win the grand prize. The winner will be announced at 12:00 PM (PDT) on April 1, 2011. Contestants must be at least 21 years of age to participate, and obviously inappropriate content will be governed by BTO Sports and Facebook.
Enter the contest now at: HERE
The contest is underway- time to get busy! This ain’t no free T-Shirt, people- this is Vegas; the bright lights, the nightlife, the gaming, poolside by day/clubs by night, SUPERCROSS!!! – an absolute dream weekend. How can you not get on this? Bust out the camera and get involved! VEGAS!!!!