Ludington , MI
- Fly Racing Racer X Podcast: Kelly Smith February 3, 2017 Steve Matthes reunites with his old rider to talk about their time at KTM, dominating the four-stroke nationals, his High Point win, and more.
- Bench Racing Ammo: High Point Moments June 16, 2016 Looking back at more than 35 years of American motocross.
- The List: Best and Worst of STL SX April 14, 2016 Is this the craziest race of them all?
- Moto XXX: The Complete Oral History June 24, 2014 Part 4, Year 6: Nick Wey and Kyle Lewis bring more attention to the team.
- Racer X Race Report: Denver AX Night 1 March 16, 2013 Kelly Smith Reigns
- Monday Conversation: Kelly Smith December 12, 2011 We catch up with the veteran after another bar banging Arenacross battle
- 5 Minutes With... Kelly Smith January 13, 2011 Kelly Smith has now been racing professionally for over 15 years. Through this time he’s raced for virtually every manufacture, been a factory rider, and a full-on privateer; although may have not won a well-known Championship, he does have some impressive wins to his credit – like winning the 2000 High Point National on a KTM, and winning the 250 class at the US Open of Supercross on his debut race on Yamaha of Troy.