Perris , CA, United States
- November 12, 2015 From racer to managing the new Suzuki 250 team.
- September 17, 2015 "The entire footpeg went into my chest." The Swede on a tough summer and his return at the USGP.
- October 16, 2014 At Round 10 of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross this past summer at Unadilla, DirtCandyGraphics/PRBC.com’s Robert Lind suffered fractures of his T5 and T6 in a big crash. Lind underwent surgery and is currently rehabbing in his home country of Sweden. Typical recovery time is 3-5 months with this injury, but Lind thinks he may be back on the bike right at the three-month mark, which would have him riding in early November. Lind has signed with DirtCandyGraphics/PRBC.com for another year and hopes to be ready for his second season of Monster Energy Supercross in January.
- March 27, 2014 Deep in the ranks, the Swede tries to overcome long odds.
- November 27, 2013 We catch up with privateer Robert Lind.