- Former Factory Kawasaki Team Manager Mike Fisher Statement October 4, 2011 Former Factory Kawasaki Team Manager Mike Fisher Statement.
- Proof: Behind the Bike August 11, 2011 Mike Fisher tells us about one of the more unique Kawasakis to ever come out.
- Between the Motos: Mike Fisher May 11, 2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki has regained the supercross championship they last won with James Stewart in 2007.
- This Week in Kawasaki SX History: San Diego 1989 February 17, 2011 This column doesn’t end up with the winner atop the podium covered in champagne and a wreath with his green Kawasaki that helped him win sitting nearby. Nope this going to be a little different, this is going to tell a story of “What if?”
- Racer X Films: LA, Mike Fisher January 23, 2011 Mike Fisher talks about Weimer's possible replacement rider
- 5 Minutes With... Mike Fisher January 6, 2011 Wednesday afternoon around 5:00 p.m., Mike Fisher and a group of mechanics stand outside the Kawasaki race shop in Irvine, California, and listen in on the #2 bike Ryan Villopoto will ride Saturday night in the opening round of the 2011 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series. A mechanic deftly revs the engine and all sounds well.