Monroe , NY
- September 17, 2017 Justin Barcia announced on his Instagram page yesterday that he will contest the upcoming Monster Energy Cup aboard a privateer Honda.
- September 8, 2017 Tickle, Bogle, Barcia, and the search for employment.
- September 6, 2017 Justin Barcia confirmed that his contract would not be renewed by AutoTrader.com/JGR Suzuki beyond this year.
- September 3, 2017 News and notes from WW Motocross Park.
- August 25, 2017 Herlings joins the series for one round, Hill and Barcia return to racing, and a 450 Class title to wrap up.
- August 24, 2017 JT$ previews the Ironman Raceway track and locks in his bold predictions for the final weekend of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross.
- August 23, 2017 Following a consultation with his doctors, AutoTrader.com/JGR Suzuki’s Justin Barcia has been cleared to race the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season finale this weekend at Ironman Raceway, the team announced today.
- August 23, 2017 The entry lists for the Grand Prix of the USA scheduled for September 2-3 at WW Motocross Park in Jacksonville, Florida, have been released by Youthstream, promoters of the FIM Motocross World Championship.
- August 17, 2017 The penultimate injury report for the penultimate round of 2017.
- August 17, 2017 AutoTrader.com/JGR Suzuki’s Justin Barcia has not been cleared by doctors and will miss the Budds Creek National on Saturday, round 11 of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross.
- August 17, 2017 JT$ breaks down why Budds Creek was his favorite track and locks in his bold predictions for the weekend.
- August 16, 2017 A list of other potential Team USA riders, and why it didn’t work out.
- August 12, 2017 Complete coverage from round 10 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
- August 12, 2017 AutoTrader.com/JGR Suzuki’s Justin Barcia has not been medically cleared to ride by his doctors following a concussion sustained in qualifying at Washougal.
- August 10, 2017 Here’s what’s happening right now.