Kurri Kurri, , Australia
- February 2, 2017 Chad goes in-depth on bike changes, the feeling he’s closing in on, and all of those cheers.
- February 1, 2017 What made the track so great, thoughts on Reed, and more.
- January 31, 2017 Tomac now vs. then, Dungey vs. a rhythm lane, Webb vs. Marv, Hill vs. McElrath.
- January 31, 2017 News and notes from round four.
- January 29, 2017 Tomac, Reed bounce back while Dungey remains in points lead.
- January 24, 2017 Who was fastest? How did lap times change as the track broke down? And who has had the worst luck?
- January 19, 2017 How rain impacts testing, and Reed’s ridiculous Anaheim numbers.
- January 10, 2017 News from those that finished off the podium.
- January 6, 2017 Chad says he’s finally, really had a stress-free off-season. Now, a better racing season?
- January 6, 2017 Reed talks Stewart.
- January 5, 2017 An in-depth look as the native Australian returns home.
- January 3, 2017 A 2017 preview with questions—and answers—on the 450SX field.
- January 3, 2017 Who's riding what.
- December 25, 2016 Has the gift that keeps on giving finally given up?
- December 20, 2016 How much noise will Chad Reed, Cooper Webb and Justin Barcia make in 2017? Hosts Jason Weigandt, Steve Matthes, David Pingree and Jason Thomas provide analysis in Episode 3.