Ah, the days of Bubbalicious, screaming KX125s, #259, and the Bubba Scrub. How well do you know James Stewart’s years in the 125 class? Let us know how you did in the comments below.
(The answers are below, but don’t cheat. We’ll be testing for leaded fuel.)
1. How many regional SX wins does Stewart have in the 125 Class?
2. Where does he rank all-time in (125/Lites/250F) SX wins?
3. How many races did Stewart lose in 125MX that he competed in?
4. How many overall wins did he have in 125MX?
5. Who beat Stewart for the 2002 125SX West Region title?
6. Stewart crashed out of the 2003 Dave Coombs Sr. 125 East/West Shootout. Who won the race?
7. Chad Reed and Mike Brown won races during James' 125MX Career. Who else?
8. How many titles did Stewart win during his 125 career (SX and MX)?
9. How many races did it take for Stewart to get his first 125SX win?
10. How many races did it take for Stewart to get his first 125MX win?
11. Who beat Stewart for the 125MX title in 2003?
12. What was Stewart’s worst ever overall finish in 125MX?
13. How many races did Stewart win en route to the 2004 125MX title?
14. How many races did Stewart win en route to the 2003 125SX title?
15. Stewart raced a 250F only one time. At what track?
16. What track did Stewart slow down to let Chad Reed pass—only to pass him back?
- Travis Preston
- Andrew Short
- Danny Smith
- Won second race
- Won first race
- Grant Langston
- 12th (4-37 at High Point)
- Glen Helen