Few companies support as many top teams in EnduroCross competition as Motion Pro. The California-based tool, cable and control company has become the only choice among top pros in the GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship.
In fact, nearly every top rider in the pits is on the Motion Pro program, including:
- Taddy Blazusiak - KTM Factory Racing
- Mike Brown - Bel-Ray / FMF / Moose Racing Husqvarna Factory Racing
- Colton Haaker - Lucas Oil/Rockstar/Fly Racing/JCR Honda
- Taylor Robert and Kacy Martinez - Factory FMF / KTM Off-Road Racing Team
- Destry Abbott - DA8 Training / Monster Energy Kawasaki
- Travis Coy, Chantelle Bykerk, Bobby Prochnau - FMF/KTM RPM Team Maxxis
“EnduroCross is proud to have Motion Pro on as a sponsor of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship for another season,” said Lance Bryson, Director of Marketing and Sales for EnduroCross. “Clearly, Motion Pro is the absolute top-performing brand in Motorcycle tools, cables and controls and we thank them for supporting the best riders and for choosing EnduroCross to showcase their product line.”
EnduroCross is more than demanding for racers and mechanics alike. So having top-quality parts and the finest tools only makes sense for the top teams and riders.
“The GEICO AMA EnduroCross series provides Motion Pro the finest stage to showcase our premium line of tools, cables and controls,” said Brandon Baldwin, Sales and Marketing Director for Motion Pro. “This series is the most concentrated environment of performance and durability testing we can look for and, as the top riders prove at every round, durability, functionality and preparation are the keys to success. Motion Pro and EnduroCross are a great fit.”
Find out more about Motion Pro tools, cables and controls at www.motionpro.com