6D Helmets is introducing a new color way to their ATR-1 helmet collection. The 6D ATR-1 is the most technologically advanced off-road helmet available today. The White/Red Intruder is a more traditional ‘race’ style graphic featuring bold logos, high contrasting colors, and is finished with a super hi-gloss clear-coat. The White/ Red Intruder made its public debut at the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross finale at Lake Elsinore Motocross Park on current 250cc Motocross Champion Eli Tomac. The White/Red Intruder is available for pre-order in sizes XS-XXL and will be in-stock later this month!
Retail Price: $745.00 USD
6D ATR-1 Features:
- · ODS™ ( Omni-Directional Suspension ) Technology.
- · Shell – Tri-composite aerospace carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar®.
- · Sternum Pad – Provides added protection.
- · Comfort Liner – Genuine CoolMax® anti-bacterial fabric.
- · Emergency Release Cheek Pads.
- · Shear-away Visor Screws – Improves safety.
- · Interior Air Gap improves cooling.
- · Delta Vent - Increases air flow and aids heat transfer.
- · Titanium ‘D’ rings and chin strap rivets.
- · Exceeds ECE, DOT, and AU standards.
- · Weight: +/- 1,525 grams.
- · 3-year limited warranty.
About the 6D’s ATR-1 helmet:
The 6D ATR-1 off-road motorcycle helmet brings an entirely new helmet technology to the athlete and is the only helmet specifically designed for the rigors of Motocross and Off-Road competition. Exclusive patent pending ODS™ (Omni-Directional Suspension™) provides protection capabilities unmatched by any other helmet. ODS™ works to mitigate critical angular acceleration force and low-threshold impacts, while maintaining all of the necessary protection for extreme hits as well.
Visit www.6dhelmets.com for more information.