Motorcycle-Superstore.com LL SupportWednesday, June 12, 2013 | 3:35 PM
Motorcycle Superstore & Bell Helmets Offer Rider Support Program for
Red Bull Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s
To participate, racers must wear a Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 helmet, available now through the Motorcycle Superstore Rider Support application program.
“If you have qualified to race this year’s Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National, now is the time to send in your application,” explained Tim Clark, Director Sports Marketing for Motorcycle Superstore.
Interested applicants can apply online by clicking here.
The following directives must be followed:
- Rider must be accepted to compete in this year's Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn's Ranch.
- Rider selection is based solely on the discretion of Motorcycle Superstore. Not every applicant will be accepted.
- Rider must wear the official Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 helmet to qualify for contingency payment.
- Rider will need to purchase the helmet at the discounted rate.
- Additional sponsor stickers cannot cover the Bell or Motorcycle-Superstore.com logos on the helmet.
- Accepted riders will be contacted by phone and payment will be collected through Visa, MasterCard, or personal check.
- Contingency will be available to every class except 51cc Stock Limited, 51cc Shaft Drive, 51cc AMA Stock 1, and 51cc Stock 2.
- Contingency will be paid in the form of Motorcycle Superstore gift certificates with the following payout schedule: first place, $500; second place, $400; third place, $300; fourth place, $250; fifth place, $200; sixth place, $150; seventh place, $100; eighth place, $100; and ninth and 10th place, $50.
- Riders under 18 years of age will need a parent or legal guardian's approval.
- Deadline to receive applications is July 5. Selected riders will be notified by July 9. Helmets will begin shipping July 10.
For more information, email [email protected].
Motorcycle-Superstore.com is the leading online retailer in the motorcycle and powersports industry. Serving motorcycle riders for more than 15 years, Motorcycle-Superstore.com specializes in selling motorcycle and powersports helmets, riding apparel, accessories and parts at the lowest prices possible. Internet Retailer magazine has ranked Motorcycle Superstore in the top 10 of all sporting goods sites and in the top 200 of all e-commerce sites. Powered by a dedicated staff of motorcycle enthusiasts, Motorcycle-Superstore.com continues to impress customers by constantly raising its online shopping standards. Visit www.motorcycle-superstore.com.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.