Matrix Concepts M-64 Composite StandTuesday, May 14, 2013 | 9:15 AM
Developed and tested throughout the 2013 Super-cross season by Factory Kawasaki, JGR, RCH and BTO Sports teams the M-64 Stand is finally available.
Manufactured with new proprietary lightweight composite plastic combined with aircraft grade 6063 rectangle aluminum struts the M64 Stand maybe the lightest and strongest stand on the market today.Features include:
- Injection molded from high strength lightweight polycarbonate composite plastic
- Large graphic side panels that can be customized with your name & number.
- Extra wide feet with 4 way anti rocking feature make this design very stable.
- Wide oil drain opening with removable replaceable top pad.
- Bolted together with stainless steel fasteners.
- Fits optional M21 Stacking Tray with magnetic strip (shown).
JGR Team Manger Jeremy Albrecht stated: "This stand is light and strong. It successfully addresses all the issues with other race stands today. Our mechanics really love this stand".