Pro Circuit Now Hiring: Customer Service/ Sales Representative
Pro Circuit the world leader of aftermarket Exhaust, Suspension and Engine Development is looking for an experienced, organized and energetic customer service representative to assist our inside sales team & showroom. Our ideal candidate will be someone with hands on experience in the motorsport industry that has sales and customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet all walk-in customers
- Estimate cost of repairs & services for engine / suspension work to walk-in customers
- Provide sales and telephone support, including generating revenue through telephone calls.
- Responsible for inventory and purchasing for the showroom
- Arrange and display merchandise as well as re-stocking
- Receive and process cash, check and charge/ credit payments
- Describe a products features and benefits as well as make recommendations to fit customer needs
- Will work with all departments to ensure the quality of the product and service.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have prior experience in Motor Sports Industry
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Proven track record demonstrating flexibility and resourcefulness
- Interpersonal skills: organized, enthusiastic, patient, creative, goal oriented.
- Professional presence
- Strong & effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to operate cash register
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word preferred
Mail your resume to Pro Circuit HR Department 2771 Wardlow rd., Corona CA 92882
Submit your resume via e-mail to email@example.com or you can fax your resume to (951) 738-8065 Attn: Chris Martinez/ Human Resources