Cycle News Issue #36Tuesday, September 11, 2012 | 11:15 AM
Cycle News Issue #36
Features and event coverage in this issue:
- Interview: Erik Buell and what is Hero MotoCorp?
- Baggett captures the 2012 250 MX title and Dungey finishes the season with another win
- World Superbike – A first time winner and crashes by the title contenders
- Josh Hayes continues to dominate AMA Superbike, plus the rest of the AMA Road Racing action
- Coolbeth gets the Knoxville Half Mile
- Plus the latest news, products, tweets, letters, and much more…
Click Image to download
Did you like this article?
Check out ACTION FIGUREin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil Honda’s Cole Seely is a man of many talents— skateboarding, BMX, import drifting … and he’s pretty good at this motocross thing, too. Page 156 .