Superlite Titanium Footpegs Now Available From Works ConnectionWednesday, June 6, 2012 | 1:00 AM
SUPERLITE TITANIUM FOOTPEGS
- One piece cast 6AL-4V Titanium construction yields superior strength and lighter weight than welded Ti pegs
- 55mm wide platform with triple cleat design for improved impact dispersion
- Open cleat feature to minimize mud buildup
- Raised outer teeth for additional grip
- Up to a half pound weight savings over stock
- Available for late model CRF, KXF, KTM and YZF motorcycles
- Made in the USA
Company Name Works Connection
Product Name Superlite Titanium Footpegs
Phone number 800 349-1475
To see a video featuring Works Connection's new Superlite Titanium Footpegs, go here.
About Works Connection:
Established in 1989 with the desire to produce ‘Works’ type products and make them available to the general riding public, Works Connection continues that original idea today through constant evolution and expansion of their unique product line developed from ‘race-tested’ feedback and product research.