Xmas Countdown: Day 25+2Tuesday, November 29, 2011 | 12:00 PM
O’Neal Motocross – building protective equipment, apparel, helmets and accessories since 1970. O'Neal's premium products are hand-crafted from the finest in quality materials to help you do one thing only – Enjoy the Ride!Tweet
Advertisement | Advertise with Us
Welcoms to Day 25+2 of the Xmas Countdown, presented by O'Neal. Today we look at the Oakley Mayhem MX Goggle.
Oakley Mayhem MX Goggle
Action sports are controlled mayhem, especially the kind that taunt fate at every turn. That's why the champions of motocross and supercross trust their eyes to Oakley, not just for guarding their vision but for a level of performance that keeps victory in focus. Protection and clarity are just part of the story. Split-second maneuvers demand absolute concentration, so comfort is a critical aspect of goggle design. You're looking at Oakley Mayhem(tm), a new standard for comfort and the best fitting goggle anyone has ever designed.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Optional Iridium coating available for added glare reduction
- Lexan(r) lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour
- Flexible O-Matter(r) chassis
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O-Matter(r) strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments
- Metal Icons and Accents
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.