Former national champions, Ron "The Dogger" Lechien and Mike "Too Tall" Bell have confirmed they will be racing at The Rynoland Grand Prix II on Saturday, May 1st. Come out and join them as they make their way around the specially designed GP course, winding through the scenic terrain of the Rynoland MX Park in Anza, CA.
Sign-up and race is on Saturday, May 1st. See details below! DON'T MISS IT!
Rynoland Grand Prix II - Saturday May 1st 2010
The Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix II is scheduled for Saturday, May 1st at Rynoland MX Park in Anza, CA.
An all new GP course will be set up for this event, so be prepared for a fun and exciting day of racing.
GP Features include:
• FLEX RACE SCHEDULE- Sign-up one hour before your race time.
• FMF 2-STROKE CHALLENGE- Classes for all 2-stroke bikes, with special FMF awards.
• 100% PRO PAYBACK- For open pro class.
• CLUB DISCOUNTS- Discounts for M/C clubs (20 riders +)
• CUSTOM MEDALS- For all classes
• ELECTRONIC TIMING & SCORING- By E Time It
• PRIZES- We have great prizes from FMF, Fox, Dunlop, Maxima, Aerial7 and Ryno Organics.
• CAMPING- Friday & Saturday night ($10 per night) *We encourage everyone to camp out and have a good time!
It's a great place to camp!
• SIGN-UP- Same day sign-up and race: Saturday May 1st.
For more information and entry forms go to: www.rynoland.com or call 1.866.739.8885
*Become a friend on our FACEBOOK page for the latest news: Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix